General terms and conditions
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. By navigating this area, the user accesses the url: www.tukiki.net. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site imply the acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Company: ELO TRADING SNC di Elisa Zancanella & Co.
Office: Fraz.Valcava 13, 38047 Segonzano (TN), ITALY
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user can download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which www.tukiki.net reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by it and the purchase of those in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. The following General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, the forwarding and the acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.tukiki.net and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by 3d parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from 3d parties, we suggest you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the instructions.
2. It contains references to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Pay Now" button at the end of the wizard.
6. On conclusion of the contract, the seller takes the order in charge for its processing.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once the user has registered, the user will be asked to confirm the registration by e-mail. The confirmation must be communicated within 5 days at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, www.tukiki.net will be released from any obligation towards the user.
4. If the user communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, www.tukiki.net will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the missing information is supplied.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, www.tukiki.net will assign a username and password. The latter acknowledges that such identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him/her and will be binding on him/her.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Products availability
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products may be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods may occur. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, www.tukiki.net will refund the amount paid within 5 days from the time www.tukiki.net became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. www.tukiki.net commercializes:
eco-sustainable products, hair and body care products
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the following link: https://tukiki.net/collections/all
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a clear error.
2. In case of error www.tukiki.net will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing to confirm the order with the correct price or to cancel it. In any case, www.tukiki.net will not be obliged to supply the products sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made through:
Paypal, Bank Transfer, Stripe, Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. www.tukiki.net ships throughout the Italian territory and the European Union
2. www.tukiki.net will only make deliveries to the user's address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-3 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the period estimated at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As far as the countries of the European Union are concerned, delivery will be made within 3-5 working days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the designated warehouse. In this case, the recipient will be notified and agreement on a new delivery will be made.
6. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact us to arrange a new delivery date.
7. If delivery cannot take place for reasons for which we are not responsible after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that the contract is to be terminated.
8. As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary delivery method offered without undue delay and in any case within 5 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
9. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted when placing the order.
Art. 9 - Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall pass to the purchaser from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later date.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defects in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has entered the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to his business or professional activity, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer makes a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is filled in correctly.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract with regard to the contested goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Cancellation
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 14 day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of cancellation of the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The purchaser must also exercise the right of cancellation by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014.
5. The goods must be sent back to
ELO TRADING SNC, fraz.Valcava 13, 38047 Segonzano (TN), Italy
6. The goods must be returned intact and unused, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached fiscal documentation. In case those terms are met the site will refund the amount of the products subject to cancellation within a maximum period of 5 days, excluding shipping costs borne by the customer.
7. As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that the goods have been returned.
8. Cosmetic Products: the right of cancellation is not provided, as indicated by law, for food products or household/personal hygiene products delivered on a regular basis as the characteristics and qualities of these types of products are subject to alteration even as a result of improper storage.
9. The right of cancellation will not apply if the services and products of www.tukiki.net are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
10. The site will perform the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of cancellation, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. Should one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Intellectual property
1. The TUKIKI trademark, all figurative and non-figurative trademarks on the Website, images, illustrations and logos and any content on the Website (including, without limitation, the General Conditions of Use and these General Conditions of Sale) are the exclusive property of Elo Trading SNC and/or the respective owners of intellectual property rights on the same.
2. The reproduction in whole or in part, modification or use of such trademarks, illustrations, images and logos, or any other content on the Site, for any reason and by any means, without the express written permission of Elo Trading SNC and/or the respective owners of intellectual property rights on the same is strictly prohibited.
Art. 15 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 16 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rules prevailing in the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on the 29/01/2020